Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sickening.

Not a time for club allegiances or point-scoring. Similar issues with people associated with our own club have been well-publicised. Unfortunately this sort of behaviour is so common it's unlikely there's fans of any club who can confidently throw stones on this.

Hopefully subject to legal proceedings so got to be careful about making too many assumptions.

Hope she's getting the support she needs. Incredible courage needed to go public with something like this considering the types of responses it'll provoke from a vocal minority.

Sometimes this is exactly what can breed this attitude of being scum cunts who think they can do whatever the fuck they like.
I'm starting to think FIFA needs to step in regarding this. I know it's not exactly related to what's happened, but a salary cap that is implemented worldwide in every league needs to be considered because this behaviour is on the increase and the obscene amounts of money they're being paid is enabling them.

Young players with this sort of money at their disposal has helped create this culture of 'invincibility' and it needs addressing and personally, reducing wages is a step in the right direction in keeping these players grounded.

It's about 18 months since Harry the Slabface was convicted and appealed.
United sa
Id that made him innocent and the media were happy with that. Greek lawyers said he was still guilty unless he had a successful appeal and the Guardian said this was the legal position too. Just like in UK.
Have Slabbo and United with their money and influence just caused this case to go ?
It's as smelly as a week old portion of kalamari .
Justice has been bought.

Its not illegal to record a call or even collect data. It is illegal, however, to publicise or share such data with third parties without consent.

Many cases have had recordings ruled inadmissible in Court. Its always hotly contested and needs a Judge’s approval. Lets hope that isnt going to happen in this case.
I’d probably stop now if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.