Mata vs Silva (Who would you pick)

Silva by miles, god knows how many points he has won us over the last couple of years, Mata isn't a game changer like Silva can be.

I'm surprised no one defended Michu.

The player is fantastic!

City should look to pry Michu away from Swansea, he fits in better with the scheme of things then either Mario or Edin. Send Edin to Swansea, Mario to Milan and bring in Michu.

While we're at it we need to buy out Swansea's scouts because they know what talent looks like.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:

The player is fantastic!

City should look to pry Michu away from Swansea, he fits in better with the scheme of things then either Mario or Edin. Send Edin to Swansea, Mario to Milan and bring in Michu.

While we're at it we need to buy out Swansea's scouts because they know what talent looks like.
Amir Zaki mark 2

mcfc2607 said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

The player is fantastic!

Amir Zaki mark 2
Yawn.

Silva is the better player but him and Mata together would have been great. Both can play the ball but Mata will get you goals from midfield as well.
Nasri on paper and at Arsenal was doing what Mata does now but unfortunately just isn't doing it for us.

Got something like 15 goals before we signed him? we could do with that now!

Mata is in good form... Silva is easily the best player I've ever seen in my lifetime at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.