Match of the Day - 2016/17

It's not fucking hard is it. I've have shown a true representation of the first half, and I certainly wouldn't have edited it to show the first touch a City player got was 38 minutes into the game.
And thats your contribution,Fuck me am I glad you don`t work in editing.A true representation you say ? So you would have shown as I`ve said on countless occasions,City dominance but only creating one effort before we scored.Not a shot on target,a decent move of any note which resulted in panic for the opposition.You need to take those blue tinted glasses off and give Sunderland a bit of credit in that first half.They had the better of chances and I`m so glad that they showed that,unlike your pathetic attempt at showing City as they actually were.I take it you didn`t bother coming on to Blue Moon during that first half or during the interval.Plenty of discussion about how we dominated but didn`t create ... but hey thats the real world and not one that you care to live in.

And thats your contribution,Fuck me am I glad you don`t work in editing.A true representation you say ? So you would have shown as I`ve said on countless occasions,City dominance but only creating one effort before we scored.Not a shot on target,a decent move of any note which resulted in panic for the opposition.You need to take those blue tinted glasses off and give Sunderland a bit of credit in that first half.They had the better of chances and I`m so glad that they showed that,unlike your pathetic attempt at showing City as they actually were.I take it you didn`t bother coming on to Blue Moon during that first half or during the interval.Plenty of discussion about how we dominated but didn`t create ... but hey thats the real world and not one that you care to live in.

You're a strange man Oakie.

I haven't watched MOTD but I'd like to know if they showed both disallowed goals & comments only 1 was 6 yards onside & the other was 6 yards offside.

With MOTD, and any highlights that are only 5-10 minutes long, you aren't really going to get an indicator to the overall game as they focus on the action around both penalty areas and as much as we were keeping the ball a lot today, we didn't create many chances in the first half (which Guardiola himself said afterwards). They aren't going to show three minutes of us just keeping possession.

They showed a lot of the second half chances and I thought the analysis afterwards was pretty good (the first goal analysis was a lot better than on Sky and very praising of the system).
Don`t be so stupid.Thats far too sensible for most on here. ;)

Last edited:
I haven't watched MOTD but I'd like to know if they showed both disallowed goals & comments only 1 was 6 yards onside & the other was 6 yards offside.
Didnt show either,but then again ours wasn`t a controversial decision as Sterling was way off side and was actually interfering with play as he knocked their defender over in the build up before Dave hit it.

It was an awful representation of the first half, hard to see how anyone could see it otherwise.
So in a 5 minute time slot for that first half,would you have shown a City dominance but creating very little,or show the 5/6 chances that Sunderland had,against our one,before we scored ? Not a lot the Beeb could do under the circumstances and even Pep said we created very little.It did show Sanes ball to Dave that was a bit too hard and a couple of nice runs from Sane but apart from that we had lots of possession but little to show for it.

Didnt show either,but then again ours wasn`t a controversial decision as Sterling was way off side and was actually interfering with play as he knocked their defender over in the build up before Dave hit it.

So only show controversial disallowed goals, I'm getting the hang of this editing lark. What happens if there is some neat build up play involved?

So in a 5 minute time slot for that first half,would you have shown a City dominance but creating very little,or show the 5/6 chances that Sunderland had,against our one,before we scored ? Not a lot the Beeb could do under the circumstances and even Pep said we created very little.It did show Sanes ball to Dave that was a bit too hard and a couple of nice runs from Sane but apart from that we had lots of possession but little to show for it.

Sterling almost capitalised an a mix-up/ lack of communication in the Sunderland defence after about 15 mins, I'd have shown that.

I'd have tried to show how scrappy the first 20 (or so) minutes were and would probably have attempted to show our dominance by showing our numerous corners, thus creating a talking point of how we don't really see corners as a route to creating chances.

I'd have shown Defoe hitting the post.

I'd have shown Sane when he should have shot but over ran it.

I'd have shown the foul throw because they're as rare as hen's teeth.

I'd have shown O'Shea bringing down Aguero and getting a yellow for stopping a chance being created.

I'd have shown Silva's chance.

I'd have shown the goal.

I'd have shown the disallowed goal.

HALF-TIME

I think that's a fairer representative of the first half than what was shown

How's that? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.