Match of the Day - 2016/17

@Stockport mackem must be raging after watching those highlights. Sorry SM. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he was out holding folk up.

Haha, just seen the highlights...you lucky buggers.
Not quite how I remember watching in my mates (a blue) house.
We agreed ah half time that the chances we had needed to hold on..Defoe, Jones....and it would cost us.
Silvas goal should have stood.

Just shows how the media can twist things

So.... highlights package shows we won 2-0 against the run of play and Wenger/ Sanchez takes up so much time the elbow never happened. MOTD - a disgrace
The cynic in me suggests that Alty fan Taylor deliberately fucked up the penalty decision at Swansea to try and take the main story away from the nose as well.

I await a FA charge announcement for one player only today.

so its the VARs fault , Ibra does it every week so would probably see red most weeks
"Had a VAR been used at Old Trafford on Saturday, Mings might have been sent off for the initial stamp, which would have prevented Ibrahimovic exacting retribution soon after.

Yet fails to mention the whole lot started with Gonzo throwing Mings to the floor earlier, or his initial stamp yet he missed.

oh and @stony and @oakiecokie you 2 need to start having earlier nights you pair of argumentative old bastards...... ;0)

Yet fails to mention the whole lot started with Gonzo throwing Mings to the floor earlier, or his initial stamp yet he missed.

oh and @stony and @oakiecokie you 2 need to start having earlier nights you pair of argumentative old bastards...... ;0)
Not one media outlet has picked that initial stamp yet. It couldn't be because they'd like to run with bignose being provoked into the elbow could it?

Good luck waiting for anyone in the media properly analyzing the behavior or bias at united.

You'd think there'd be at least one journalist today with some leaning towards gathering data from reels of video and composing an honest (yes honest) analysis.

Oh but they'll write words (copious words) on nothings such as pride and history and glory and respect and opinion and other laudable nothingnesses. But no relevant facts .... and in this age of big data. Lazy shits.

The cynic in me suggests that Alty fan Taylor deliberately fucked up the penalty decision at Swansea to try and take the main story away from the nose as well.

I await a FA charge announcement for one player only today.

Mings?

Good luck waiting for anyone in the media properly analyzing the behavior or bias at united.

You'd think there'd be at least one journalist today with some leaning towards gathering data from reels of video and composing an honest (yes honest) analysis.

Oh but they'll write words (copious words) on nothings such as pride and history and glory and respect and opinion and other laudable nothingnesses. But no relevant facts .... and in this age of big data. Lazy shits.
It's got fuck all to do with being lazy ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.