Match of the Day - 2016/17

I was lucky enough to hear his vitriol too for the 2nd half. He had a go at a blue shouting for Albrighton to be taken off the pitch. He had a crisis when Mahrez scored only for Waddle to piss on his parade.
That was great listening. 'I missed it' the fat **** said. Too busy being giddy thats why. His outrage at the blue who shouted was beyond, all he said was for the ref to get him off the pitch for treatment. Quite right too

Did shearer rip crouchie to bits for blatant cheating or was it a strikers goal ?

The MOTD agenda against City is just typical of the BBC, and has got infinitely worse since they moved to Salford. Their highlights are never a true representation of our games, to the point where you would think we'd been lucky to win when we smashed teams off the pitch. Even when Tricky Trev is on, you can tell he's holding back the praise for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been instructed as to what he can/can't say with regards City. Never stopped Shearer when NUFC were in the Prem.

What got on my nerves was that they wanted the rules changed because of the two touches. They didn't even realise that Marhez was aiming for the other side of the net and callabero was already going in the correct direction to be flat footed by the second touch. This gives the keeper no chance of saving this sort of shot so it should be a foul and the rule doesn't need changing.

What got on my nerves was that they wanted the rules changed because of the two touches. They didn't even realise that Marhez was aiming for the other side of the net and callabero was already going in the correct direction to be flat footed by the second touch. This gives the keeper no chance of saving this sort of shot so it should be a foul and the rule doesn't need changing.
Didn't that 2 footed pen happen in one of our games before? i have joe in my mind appealing it

Always makes me laugh watching the hi-lights on MOTD. Because without fail, the way MOTD edit it, City always look lucky or the worst team of the pitch. Yet at the end the of the hi-lights the stats pop up, and normally it shows City have had more possession and attempts with more attempts on goal.

Always makes me laugh watching the hi-lights on MOTD. Because without fail, the way MOTD edit it, City always look lucky or the worst team of the pitch. Yet at the end the of the hi-lights the stats pop up, and normally it shows City have had more possession and attempts with more attempts on goal.
Don't think I've ever watched MOTD highlights of a City game and ever thought to myself it was a fair reflection of the game. It's so predictable now that I just chuckle as I'm watching it because I can see it coming every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.