Match of the Day - 2016/17

United have the best squad woman please.
Spuds have the best starting 11 did he watch them against us they were lucky not to be on the end of a shellacing Anus your full of shit.

Misleading highlights. Why waste air time showing a yaya foul unless it's to highlight we do tackle ! At least if showing it continue with fer and dissent. There were better chances to show instead.

Where was the analysis of the Sterling yellow card. The commentator said he couldn't make it out. If that was a foul it should have been a pen.

First highlights I've seen. Wasn't sure at the stadium about a couple of things, but one thing that is now clear is their goal.

That was offside. It's interfering with play and why Cabellero doesn't save it.

Not sure about Sterling one, he went down easy but that is thanks to the referees not giving him stone wall penalties. They encourage it, period. Their own fault.

Kolarov at the end wasn't a foul. It's clever, he does that sometimes. The ball was also moving. And yes it was 15 yards further back. But clement can fuck off using that as a gripe. Your team should defend better than they did, you had more than enough bodies.

Also Gary Kneville is clearly the brother with the brain cell. Either that or Phil has had far too much reefer.

The was absolutely woeful tonight. I never usually listen to the pundits, I usually record it then fast forward through all the "analysis". Had to watch live on iplayer as our aerial is broken, won't be doing that again. MOTD is absolute shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.