Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending them but tough to do any game justice with 10-15 mins for highlights and punditry (unless a rag game where highlights only take a minute or so). Whilst proper fans watch it, I think it's aimed more at armchairs. Christ, I know some who watch it purposefully not knowing the results.

Yeah, I agree with that.

When MOTD only showed two or three games, it could spend more time covering each match.

But nowadays, it can’t devote as many minutes to the games, so highlights and analysis of each one becomes less, meaning there is little leeway to show anything but the goals.

Agreed - bloody typical

Lets hope we smash them next Saturday and Vinny scores the winner with a bullet header and runs upto the scum to celebrate

Nailed on - the minute they started with " lets look back over acrobatic goals " you just knew some rag cock was being fluffed in the wings ready to take a good sucking........

Thought Motty had done his last game

Just been dazzled by Firmino's teeth when they showed Mane's handball

The dentist that did his and Rogers teeth must be fooking loaded. And wear a welding mask on check up day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.