Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave it a swerve last night/this morning. Seeing it once was enough. To paraphrase a line from "Shawshank"; I feel like I've been fucked by a train. I haven't felt this bad over a defeat in a long time. I thought the gloom after the Wigan cup tie was bad. Not even close to what I'm feeling now.
After Wigan we said it would be forgotten if we beat Arsenal at Wembley the following weekend. At least that started at 0-0.
The only way that second half surrender will be forgotten is if we knock Liverpool out on Tuesday. Just beating them might satisfy those who hanker for the days when heroic failure was sufficient.

Round of applause needed for MOTD, didn't dwell on second League defeat. Very complimentary, they know class when it stares them in the face.

What a clown Mike Dean is, how on earth did he not see that challenge by Alonso on Long?

Is Shearer incapable of completing a sentence at the first err first attempt.

Motson commentating on Swansea v Everton - didn’t he retire ? More comebacks than Sinatra.

Motson commentating on Swansea v Everton - didn’t he retire ? More comebacks than Sinatra.

I fucking wish he would. Its like someone running a knife between my ears.

He's needs to be put out to pasture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.