Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite interesting watching Davies' lunge again on Kompany. MOTD showed an angle where you can see the faces of Spurs fans in the background. There's a fair few covering their mouths or putting their hands on their heads in shock and horror; they clearly thought a red card was on its way.

Quite interesting watching Davies' lunge again on Kompany. MOTD showed an angle where you can see the faces of Spurs fans in the background. There's a fair few covering their mouths or putting their hands on their heads in shock and horror; they clearly thought a red card was on its way.
when vinny had a go at him that Davies absolutely shit himself, defo red,dirty ****s spurs,they should of had at least 3 nailed on red cards this season v us

when vinny had a go at him that Davies absolutely shit himself, defo red,dirty ****s spurs,they should of had at least 3 nailed on red cards this season v us

4. Ali, Kane, Lloris, and Davies. Three were spiteful and born out of frustration, and all were seen by referees and punished by yellows. That's where I think VAR will ultimately have to include a 'challenge', whereby such decisions can be immediately challenged and overturned. Pawson and Moss copped out in both games and that has to be changed.

4. Ali, Kane, Lloris, and Davies. Three were spiteful and born out of frustration, and all were seen by referees and punished by yellows. That's where I think VAR will ultimately have to include a 'challenge', whereby such decisions can be immediately challenged and overturned. Pawson and Moss copped out in both games and that has to be changed.
retrospective should include yellow carded challenges as well.

retrospective should include yellow carded challenges as well.

Do you mean after the game or immediately after the decision? I think players are savvy enough to know when a tackle is truly horrendous and the punishment insufficient, so allowing the captain to call for a review would be a good idea.

Do you mean after the game or immediately after the decision? I think players are savvy enough to know when a tackle is truly horrendous and the punishment insufficient, so allowing the captain to call for a review would be a good idea.
there was a tackle in the Southampton game that the ref missed ,the Chelsea player I reckon will get a retrospective and it wasn't as bad as the one on vinny

maybe a system where if there is a red card a 3 game ban,the next 2 games then the returning fixture against the sinned team.

not into the though of a captains review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.