Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (16/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
? All our chances have come from his passing. No one has created anything other than him
I'm off to Specsavers after this. I've bought one of those day passes on Now as I don't ever watch games on Sky, so unless it's a home game (I've got a season ticket) I only get my stuff on the Matchday Thread on away games and CL games. It's obvious from this thread and my own viewing that I'm looking at different stuff from others.

That said, I'm enjoying it!

Decision making and confidence need to go up a notch second half. Gundo off, Grealish on for me.

Gundo, KDB and foden and haaland not been so far to their standard the rest been excellent. So far not bad comon city we can win it

Oddly the player who’s seemed to needlessly slow things down for us has been Bernando, which isn’t exactly typical of his game… I’m sure better is to come in the second half. It’s been interesting and unlike any of our previous games against them recently, their mad pressing only lasted about three minutes. I think we’ve got enough to get the goal that will win this, come on City!

Even first half, nerves shredded as usual against these. We’re getting far more joy down our right with Kev and Cancelo, too congested and plays to their strengths down our left, where they’re leaving Ake as the spare man.

Not doing badly but we're fucking around on the ball on the counter and letting them regroup

As predicted...Pool have shown up today as they always do, deffo feeling nervous

nail on the head.

we could have turned these and got at them but we see to wanting to slow play down

We are usually apprehensive at Anfield, it goes back years & todays no different it seems.
Quite why that is, i have no idea but hopefully we will step up 2nd half.
Come on City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.