Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (24/07/15 @ 11am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually so pointless considering we only started with 2 youth players andboth happened to be CB's and one being 16 and they were alongside Sagna and Kolarov who are hardly Mr dependable + Fernando in front. The most highly praised youngster of this tour didn't even play ( Garcia ) and the other young lads who came on, only got around 20 mins so no need to shit on anyone's parade so soon.

Shit on anyone's parade? Have you freaking read this thread at all or some of your posts? And all I'm saying is no need to get too hyped up on our youngsters until they get decent playing time in real matches. FFS I can quite safely say the players you slagged in this thread will play more minutes in the season than the unproven youngsters. So maybe don't rain on their parade just yet lol

Shit on anyone's parade? Have you freaking read this thread at all or some of your posts? And all I'm saying is no need to get too hyped up on our youngsters until they get decent playing time in real matches. FFS I can quite safely say the players you slagged in this thread will play more minutes in the season than the unproven youngsters. So maybe don't rain on their parade just yet lol

Why not hype up our youngsters? They are fucking good, we are City fans, can't we be happy about it & shout it out ?

Why not hype up our youngsters? They are fucking good, we are City fans, can't we be happy about it & shout it out ?
Nevermind. I guess it's okay to declare unproven youngsters as fucking good already while slagging off our more senior players Nevermind that they contributed more to our two recent titles than the youngsters ever did. It's the level headed way to do.

Nevermind. I guess it's okay to declare unproven youngsters as fucking good already while slagging off our more senior players Nevermind that they contributed more to our two recent titles than the youngsters ever did. It's the level headed way to do.

They are KIDS. And they are high quality KIDS. Not experienced players. It is a different matter entirely.

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

How many people have actually said these young lads would start? I'm pretty sure Iheanacho and Denayer are the only realistic first team players and I doubt Nacho will even see much playing time. You're over-reacting, simple as. Kolarov and Fernando ( who actually had an ok game ) are 2 experienced players who are simply not good enough, how can you shit on a parade that isn't there? The young lads we've got have a buzz around them because of their potential not because they're ready made stars, looking to tear Real Madrid apart.

They are KIDS. And they are high quality KIDS. Not experienced players. It is a different matter entirely.

What the fuck is wrong with you ?
Wow. Not sure if you got anger issues if you are getting angry something so innocuous . All right man calm down if you are still not getting my point. That's fine. Think whatever you want. I don't want to take this further. It's only meaningless friendlies anyway. Not worth getting anyone mad. Peace man.

This is actually so pointless considering we only started with 2 youth players andboth happened to be CB's and one being 16 and they were alongside Sagna and Kolarov who are hardly Mr dependable + Fernando in front. The most highly praised youngster of this tour didn't even play ( Garcia ) and the other young lads who came on, only got around 20 mins so no need to shit on anyone's parade so soon.

Fernando and Sagna were two of our best performers today. Sagna was very solid, covered the 2 centre backs very well and nothing came from down his side. He had Navas infront of him too who is a much bigger help than Nasri defensively. Fernando put in some fantastic tackles throughout the game despite being over run due to yaya's lack of defensive cover. he looked like he did in pre-season last year.

Think Jared is getting some undeserved stick here. He didn't slag any of the kids off, he just didn't heap tonnes of false praise on them. We all know they are some of the best kids in the world and there's a fantastic chance a good deal of them could progress into our first team, and it's very exciting but we do have a tendency on here to over hype every good thing they do.They both had their good and bad moments throughout the game today, there was plenty to be pleased about, but also, there's plenty of improvement needed and i'm sure it will come over time. In the first half as a whole they were given the run around by 4 world class players. There's no shame in that, that forward line of theirs is more than capable of destroying any defence in the world, it's no criticism to say they struggled. They will both benefit greatly from that experience because their weak points were highlighted and they can go away and work on them and become better.

Wow. Not sure if you got anger issues if you are getting angry something so innocuous . All right man calm down if you are still not getting my point. That's fine. Think whatever you want. I don't want to take this further. It's only meaningless friendlies anyway. Not worth getting anyone mad. Peace man.

I'm not remotely angry, I'm actually having a perfectly normal conversation on another forum right now. I'm just spelling the point out to you, because you seem to be missing it completely. We are fully entitled to be happy about having top quality prospects coming through & shout about it, irrespective of their first team experience so far.

How many people have actually said these young lads would start? I'm pretty sure Iheanacho and Denayer are the only realistic first team players and I doubt Nacho will even see much playing time. You're over-reacting, simple as. Kolarov and Fernando ( who actually had an ok game ) are 2 experienced players who are simply not good enough, how can you shit on a parade that isn't there? The young lads we've got have a buzz around them because of their potential not because they're ready made stars, looking to tear Real Madrid apart.
Yeah If you don't get the excessive hyping up of our youngsters and over the top criticism of senior players from meaningless friendlies that fine. We agree to disagree. This is the last I'm commenting anyway about this. Don't want to get people to riled up and start accusing me of things.

Fernando and Sagna were two of our best performers today. Sagna was very solid, covered the 2 centre backs very well and nothing came from down his side. He had Navas infront of him too who is a much bigger help than Nasri defensively. Fernando put in some fantastic tackles throughout the game despite being over run due to yaya's lack of defensive cover. he looked like he did in pre-season last year.

Think Jared is getting some undeserved stick here. He didn't slag any of the kids off, he just didn't heap tonnes of false praise on them. We all know they are some of the best kids in the world and there's a fantastic chance a good deal of them could progress into our first team, and it's very exciting but we do have a tendency on here to over hype every good thing they do.They both had their good and bad moments throughout the game today, there was plenty to be pleased about, but also, there's plenty of improvement needed and i'm sure it will come over time. In the first half as a whole they were given the run around by 4 world class players. There's no shame in that, that forward line of theirs is more than capable of destroying any defence in the world, it's no criticism to say they struggled. They will both benefit greatly from that experience because their weak points were highlighted and they can go away and work on them and become better.

He said we shouldn't 'embarrass ourselves' starting threads about them. That is what I took exception to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.