Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SlinkyKinky said:
Kazzydeyna said:
christen at St Marks said:
Peligrini plays favorites mdm is shite totally outplayed again with tactics, they are just kicking into MDM space and causing havoc

To be fair to MP he was employed BECAUSE he lacks a ruthless streak. Because he is holistic and always says hello to the kit man's assistant.

he's won funk all in his career except for the second place cup in Spain with Madrid (no more of an achievement than finishing second in Scotland with celtic or rangers).

He's also stubborn and tactically naive.

The only consolation if we lose today is that it brings him one game closer to the sack.

pathetic.

You sir, are a massive ****. How the fuck can you call yourself a city fan?

he's not

Feed the Elk said:
RandomJ said:
Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

Perhaps you missed the reason Kompany was one on one was because MDM was halfway up the pitch and just jogging back. Both defenders were at fault but since then MDM has fucked up several more times Kompany hasn't.

Oh right, in that case let's just chop his f'in head off

Will have no objections from me on that one.

@BluePhil8 said:
proudbear said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko are all a disgrace to the shirt.

This is not reactionary.

I know it is taboo around here to criticise Kompany. I know I will be labeled a "Johnny come lately". Quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Kompany would have been sent off had Borini gone down. What the fuck was he doing trying to karate scissor kick him?

There is an issue with the mentality if the club. No team with Spanish, French and Argentinian internationals should not even be trying against Wigan and Sunderland in Cup Finals. It's an actual disgrace and the team is letting the fans down again.

This team will go down in history as the great pretenders. Promising so much but delivering so little.

Atkinson is a fucking **** eating incompetent shit fuck dick face.

Well done to Sunderland though, yet another team who is more passionate than us.

Fuck off rag, stupidest thing ive ever read.
There we go. Didn't take long.

Maybe because what you said is such a load of bullshit. Disgrace to the shirt? Haha, wow. No Passion?

Kazzydeyna said:
christen at St Marks said:
Peligrini plays favorites mdm is shite totally outplayed again with tactics, they are just kicking into MDM space and causing havoc

To be fair to MP he was employed BECAUSE he lacks a ruthless streak. Because he is holistic and always says hello to the kit man's assistant.

he's won funk all in his career except for the second place cup in Spain with Madrid (no more of an achievement than finishing second in Scotland with celtic or rangers).

He's also stubborn and tactically naive.

The only consolation if we lose today is that it brings him one game closer to the sack.

pathetic.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Given how many world class clubs and managers say Pellegrini is one of the best in the business I think that makes you a moron.

rastus said:
super_city_si said:
Did i make a mistake drinking my coffe out of my city mug? Shoud i change mugs to a generic one?
yes do it now....you mad man...come on quickly

Should I change my home for an away top ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.