Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The popular saying at the moment is
"Keep calm and carry on"
We'll score 3 this half and win 3-1
Confident
Ctid

My worry is that because Negredo and Dzeko are out of form we have to keep Sergio on for 90mins, problem is is that I don't think he can play the full game on a pitch like Wembley after just coming back from 4 weeks out.

Joke this, disgrace of a first half.

Come on lads, believe, where is the hunger?

citymad said:
bennyblue said:
Some of the shit people are writing on here is unbelievable, yes its not been great but fkin hell lads we knew it wouldnt be a walk in the park, get a grip plenty of game left yet

This

one goal will change the complexion of the game, thing is we will need a good bit of luck to get it.

proudbear said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko are all a disgrace to the shirt.

This is not reactionary.

I know it is taboo around here to criticise Kompany. I know I will be labeled a "Johnny come lately". Quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Kompany would have been sent off had Borini gone down. What the fuck was he doing trying to karate scissor kick him?

There is an issue with the mentality if the club. No team with Spanish, French and Argentinian internationals should not even be trying against Wigan and Sunderland in Cup Finals. It's an actual disgrace and the team is letting the fans down again.

This team will go down in history as the great pretenders. Promising so much but delivering so little.

Atkinson is a fucking **** eating incompetent shit fuck dick face.

Well done to Sunderland though, yet another team who is more passionate than us.

Fuck off rag, stupidest thing ive ever read.
There we go. Didn't take long.

citymad said:
Can't see why DM is getting a lot of comments. It was Vinny who made a mess up of the goal. Sunderland deserve a lot of credit.

MDM keeps getting caught out for pace - it happens time and time again

However thats not his fault is the manager for picking him - its his team its his players and it his tactics blame the players as much as you want but 4 4 2 agaqinst a 4 2 3 1 will always mean we struggle when the opposing team play like they have today

its not difficult to understand

jimharri said:
HazeM3 said:
TFC said:
Its rant time, I couldnt give a fuck if we win this 10-1, right now this is fully justified.

Dzeko? Absolute fucking garbage, get that useless **** off the fuckingg pitch, we might as well be playing with 10 fucking men. Defence? Shite. Midfield? Shite. Upfront? Shite. What a fucking disappointing bag of fucking wank that first half was. Insipid, boring, passionless shit, lads have paid fucking thousands to go down there for that and we are getting outplayed by Sunderland. Again.

I might climb on the roof and throw myself off the fucker of Dzeko comes out for the second half.

Cunts.

So you basically said whole team sucks and you only name Dzeko as main at fault. And btw i hope Dzeko comes out in the second half.
Yes, but you're one of these Dzeko fanboys.
We've been poor all over the pitch. The only reason Aguero has shown glimpses and Dzeko hasn't is because he is that type of footballer who gets the ball and runs with it. Dzeko needs players feeding him the ball whilst he is in or around the box. Something our playmakers have not been able to do.

Not sure what tiny area of the pitch is MDM's responsibility, because it seems that our entire half is apparently Kompany's responsibility, as MDM cannot and does not even bother running. All game they are just playing it in behind him with endless joy, while Kompany has to do he defending of two people. Dzeko might as well not have bothered putting his boots on either

christen at St Marks said:
Peligrini plays favorites mdm is shite totally outplayed again with tactics, they are just kicking into MDM space and causing havoc

To be fair to MP he was employed BECAUSE he lacks a ruthless streak. Because he is holistic and always says hello to the kit man's assistant.

he's won funk all in his career except for the second place cup in Spain with Madrid (no more of an achievement than finishing second in Scotland with celtic or rangers).

He's also stubborn and tactically naive.

The only consolation if we lose today is that it brings him one game closer to the sack.

pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.