Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

Would the likes of Aleix Garcia, Tosin and Faupala not be pretty doubtful to start given they played two days ago? I imagine Garcia in particular is probably knackered after the amount of work he had to put in

Will be a very good test for the side this. The young lads have just played a side that won the league at a canter last season and remain one of the best in Europe when on form (and they were on Sunday). That will mean they're in a great frame of mind having held Chelsea for 45mins and scored a cracking goal. Tosin handled Costa extremely well, the Real Madrid kids will be easy pickings in comparison.

It all depends who starts, but the lads should be feeling confident and hopefully the team spirit is high. Either way, this competition is excellent - for the academy kids to go to Madrid and experience things there will only be a good thing.

says can't watch it in my country.

Ffs i live in England not Christmas Island.

Damn I didn't realise it wasn't available in England, well guess i'll have to use another stream. Weird because their previous City matches have been available in England, maybe it will be nearer the time.

Damn I didn't realise it wasn't available in England, well guess i'll have to use another stream. Weird because their previous City matches have been available in England, maybe it will be nearer the time.
Damn, I thought it was an hour later than it is, you're right, it should be available nearer the time. That said, the Chrome extension I posted does allow the background screen to load and loses the 'not in your country' message.

TV rights must've been bought by a uk tv channel. A game or two of Youth League may be shown per week but you'd still be unable to watch the rest of them on uefatv (at least it was the case here with NTV +). Nonsense.

P.S. You can use Hola as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.