Matchday "safety" changes

Transport for Greater Manchester time all traffic lights in the area around the ground . All they have to do is set a "tidal flow" on the ways into Beswick main routes giving priority to those travelling to the ground and then set it to give priority to those leaving on main routes out once the game ends . They won't do anything though because their political masters are anti car .

They did this either last season or season before. Worked ok but then mob rule took over. Said it before. Just needs a bridge

OK. Just gone back and read the message again and I may have misunderstood it first time around. Is it implying that cars can only leave via gate 1?

I know, I am getting senile and it takes me longer to get these things :)

http://www.mancity.com/news/tickets-and-travel/2016/05/25/stadium-access-1617/1470926349003
No pedestrian access by the shortest route to the north! Go the long way round so cars can get out quicker.

But the pedestrians heading that way will now take even longer to get there, blocking Alan Turing Way and the Gate 1 car park exit.

Or will they just ignore attempts to stop them using Gate 1? What enforcement? Stewards with no powers of arrest telling people not to go through an open gate?

And trying to split pedestrians into "lanes" either for car park or not, outside the Metrolink station at the Joe Mercer memorial? Madness with conflicting flows....
This forum is brilliant the things that people find to rant about his hilarious. I take it Vic is short for Victor as in Meldrew.
Go to the match, have a couple of beers and chill out

OK. Just gone back and read the message again and I may have misunderstood it first time around. Is it implying that cars can only leave via gate 1?

I know, I am getting senile and it takes me longer to get these things :)
Think so gate 1 is for cars only and gate 2 bottom of joe mercer way is for pedestrians before n after the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.