Matchday vlog from the Spurs game....

twosips

Thought I'd post this seeing as quite a few people seem to enjoy them on here. The atmosphere was absolutely immense I thought. Sat in 115 and thoroughly enjoyed it, even with the result.

Editing this also drove home for me how much we absolutely battered them on the day. Genuinely all over them.

Thanks. I agreed with your take on that. Excellent performance that really deserved a thumping win.

Felt like a defeat having battered a good team, but I feel excited about the quality of the young players at City. Sterling, and Sane destroyed what are supposedly the two best full backs in the Premiership. And Jesus looked bright.

Nice one mate.

I'm glad the bloke behind you managed to unsuperglue his arms from his jacket.

If Baby Jesus can get on the scoresheet quickly, I recon he'll fly through the rest of the season. He could become the fans' favourite very quickly.

Ha. Cheers.

Yeah, I honestly got the impression that he's the kind that takes on all challenges fearlessly. He looks a big moment kind of player. Proper Aguero on his debut v Swansea feel to the whole scenario.

Seriously can't wait to watch him this year.

Ha. Cheers.

Yeah, I honestly got the impression that he's the kind that takes on all challenges fearlessly. He looks a big moment kind of player. Proper Aguero on his debut v Swansea feel to the whole scenario.

Seriously can't wait to watch him this year.

Amen to that.

Love it, usual high quality/editing of the BMR videos and some thrilling scenes.

Thanks as always, @twosips !

Thanks man! I'm not even the video editor for BMRTV. I started teaching myself a few months back with no prior experience but I think I've got pretty good at it pretty quickly if I don't say so myself :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.