Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt he lose his mind and get a red on the weekend
Yeah. Whatchu gonna do about it?

3.png

Don't agree.
No real links up until today. Paqueta seemed to be the one and it seems we are scratching around for cover which isn't an ideal situation to be in. The only thing in favour for Nunes is he will be more available than Eze and the other targets.

Last edited:
I saw it different mate. The killer point Rodri made in his interview was he'd spoken to the club about it, so why then tell the press?

I'm as certain as I can be that Rodri's comments were for Philips' benefit. Since then there's been speculation about WHU, Liverpool & Bayern all reviving their interest in him, & it seems we're looking to buy midfield replacements for him too.

Philips has been sidelined much the same as Cancelo & Laporte were. It's evident the writing's on the wall.

Imagine fans calling on Pep to make substitutions vs Newcastle last week, & Pep saying afterwards he couldn't because he didn't have any options available on the bench.

If I was Palmer or Philips, it would've been a sobering moment for me regarding my City future. \0/

I agree with everything else you've said mate. I think Phillips needs to be looking elsewhere and can't believe (aside from the fact he's on guaranteed good money for doing fuck all) that he's not looking to better himself/play regularly at another club.

I just don't think a teammate will have gone out of his way to have a public dig at him because he's knackered and not being backed-up the way he should be by a replacement in the squad.

It's not Rodri's place to be calling other players out and he'll know that. I can see why you see it the way you have, though. Differing viewpoints and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.