Matija Nastasic

The cookie monster said:
Fuckinhell, now folk speculating that he could be on a drugs ban with not one jot of evidence
A new low...
It is just speculation but what's the evidence he's injured, apart from what the club have said? We simply just don't know but you have to admit there's something peculiar going on, particularly when he was clearly fit in August yet hasn't figured for us since.

Proelia said:
The longer a players out or has left they become better in fan heads

The way some posters talk about him is frightening.

Bang average, and will go to a bang average club in Italy.

Mangala, once settled will be a monster of a player for us

I asked ian cheeseman on twitter regarding him , and he said " it simple there are other defenders to choose from" no conspiracies , no over the top drugs stories, he was up for sale in the summer turned his nose up at a way out and decided to stay on the last day.

bzekosilva said:
I asked ian cheeseman on twitter regarding him , and he said " it simple there are other defenders to choose from" no conspiracies , no over the top drugs stories, he was up for sale in the summer turned his nose up at a way out and decided to stay on the last day.
Looks like he's been punished for that then
If he cant make the bench instead of boyata someone really has got it in for him...............

Yes, Nastasic has been playing for Serbia and is expected to play again this Friday. Again, I believe that his transfer to another club has been agreed but didn't meet the transfer deadline. I expect it to be announced January 1st. Only my speculation, but I feel strong about it.

The cookie monster said:
bzekosilva said:
Looks like he's been punished for that then
If he cant make the bench instead of boyata someone really has got it in for him...............
Think I'd prefer to let people think I was banned for drugs rather than being behind Boyata in the pecking order.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Funny but I don't ever remember Nasty being as bad as what Mangala is at the moment!!

Mangala had one of the best debut's I have ever seen,unfortunately he is yet to repeat that superb standard,however,the criticism aimed at him is unwarranted and ridiculous.His team mates are also letting him down and add that to the fact he doesn't know who he will be playing alongside is hardly helping the lad either.

Nastasic will never have the ability,athleticism or the heart that Mangala possesses - he doesn't come close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.