Maximum Wage Law - Corbyn

but why let your opposition have the chance to be electable by 2022 rather than 2025? Let it simmer for 3 years knowing you can pass pretty much what you want anyway.

but why let your opposition have the chance to be electable by 2022 rather than 2025? Let it simmer for 3 years knowing you can pass pretty much what you want anyway.

But you might struggle to get what you want to do done without a larger majority. Particularly with Brexit coming up if that has to be voted on in parliament.

I find very amusing the idea of Theresa May calling a vote of no confidence in herself, and the Labour MP's - desperate to avoid being slaughtered in a general election - being forced to vote against, saying no carry on, you're doing a marvellous job.

Very amusing indeed :-)

equally, what's going to change in 3 years to make Corbyn any more electable than his current standing? why not wait till 2020 and win another 5 year term then against Corbyn and thus have the next 8 years guaranteed in power rather than the next 5? If it's going to be that easy to beat him now what's going to change?

She also benefits from the boundary changes if she waits a couple of years. I think thats a big factor in why she hasnt called an early election.

She also benefits from the boundary changes if she waits a couple of years. I think thats a big factor in why she hasnt called an early election.
_91348635_constituencies_remain_the_same_624.png

Why are they even allowed to do this? The ones in the 70s were the worse due to historic territory changes.

And wait for Scotland to float away and the Tory majority goes up by another 59.

Last edited:
And wait for Scotland to float away and the Tory majority goes up by another 59.
Can't wait for Scotland to jog off and have its own country.

The fact Jimmy Crankie got 59 times as many seats as UKIP with 1/4 of their vote is a joke. Scots are totally over represented as usual and she never fucking shuts up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.