Maximum Wage Law - Corbyn

Errrrr.........everyone of the Walton family (who own Walmart / ASDA) is a billionaire.....they have so much money that if they earned no more and each of them spent £1 million a day it would take 240 years before they ran out.

And yet in the UK and USA the staff the majority they employ receive benefits (either housing / child tax credits / income support or (in the case of the USA Food stamps).....so essentially as a country we provide income support to employees of ASDA so that the Waltons can walk away with their obscene profits

How much money does any individual actually need

So if you limit their earnings, where is their incentive/law to give the business savings to staff? All you'd do is limit the earnings of the very rich (drastically cutting the tax take) and leave the poor as they are.

Can only be judged by the respective employer.

If they think someone is worth x amount then they will pay it. My only gripe is that those companies and individuals then do everything they can to not pay all due taxes and it's tax law and enforcement that is a priority imo.

They are the employer, boards vote in favour of their own enormous pay and perks and make sure there's no shareholder revolt.

Even if there was one they would find a loophole way to still pay themselves obscene amounts. Utter pipe dream.

Why would you? If I want to pay my window cleaner £2,000/hour what fucking business is it of yours?

Unless you are a PLC it is non of my business, but the mistake that you are making is that theses companies are ones which members of the general public have a vested interest either as a shareholder or in a pension scheme that has shares in these companies.

They are the employer, boards vote in favour of their own enormous pay and perks and make sure there's no shareholder revolt.

If I thought for one minute, dropping an execs pay from say £4M a year to £1M meant the £3M saved went between other workers I'd be all for it but it wont.

Given that, let him have his £Millions but ensure we collect £Millions in tax so at least the public coffers are swelled and the money is spent on public services.

Errrrr.........everyone of the Walton family (who own Walmart / ASDA) is a billionaire.....they have so much money that if they earned no more and each of them spent £1 million a day it would take 240 years before they ran out.
Is that true? £87.6 billion?

I wouldn't mind marrying into that family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.