MCFC charged again

I am beginning to think instead of getting worked up and having a heart attack about all this the best way to get back at them is to win all our games and say stuff you. I have seen enough this season to believe that those days will come.

Has it occurred to you that we might be getting this shit BECAUSE we are fighting our corner? I understand that we're doing at least a couple of things that aren't going down too well with the established order at the FA.
That follows my thought process that they are the almost dead animal lashing out.

Has it occurred to you that we might be getting this shit BECAUSE we are fighting our corner? I understand that we're doing at least a couple of things that aren't going down too well with the established order at the FA.
It is the worst it has been in over a decade. Considering not renewing after this season. Sick of being ripped off spending my money on leaving it up to these bent officials to decide the games and my weekend happiness.

Bill, I can't see them ever getting away with throwing us out for offences like these so I don't think it's worth worrying about. These punishments get dished out to loads of clubs every season so what they did yesterday is far from unique.

I'm in no doubt that UEFA are a bunch of twats though but my contempt towards them is more to do with the fact that they treat the fans with contempt more than the clubs themselves. The CSKA Moscow debacle where our fans had shelled out a fortune for travel, visas, and accommodation only to be excluded from the stadium through no fault of their own rankles with me far more than any punishments they've dished out to the club.

Barca, the alleged Uefa darlings, have just been similarly charged after the PSG games. I think they are pointless charges but they are given to everybody

display
Wonder how much fine Romania will face for this? Luckily Lewandowski wasn't hurt.Will the fine be more than £25,000 for being 1 minute late for kick off? Let see...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.