MCFC charged again

I wonder if there's some fat-arsed FArce apparatchik wedged into his armchair watching the game on telly and then makes a phone call, or is it in Bottler's report? I should imagine that with it being the FArce it'll be a fairly random affair. Are there any rules as to how many players cause an infringement or do they just make the play after seeing the colour of the shirts? If clubs are being charged then it should be perfectly clear how many players round the ref after a contentious decision DOESN'T constitute an infringement and a consequent charge. I can't help but think that the number varies depending on the club involved. Red end of the spectrum can have upto eleven; the blue end of the spectrum only two - one of whom MUST be the captain and have English as his native tongue!

Exactly and mark my words its only going to get worse with more and more clubs charged ... and so they should.Never fucking see it it in any other sport but football.

Manure were charged as a smokescreen for the Rojo stamp. Also, we didn't "surround" the ref and the players didn't act aggressively towards the ref.

Failing to control the players is a ridiculous excuse.

It was Silva talking and I didn't see any other players getting in the face of that twat

I agree that that City shouldn't be let off for this offence, but if the fine is more than £20,000 then what should happen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.