MCFC charged again

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by oakiecokie, 20 Mar 2017 at 6:15 PM.

1. Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Pablo ZZZ Peroni

United were charged for the same thing last week for surrounding Oliver etc during the Chelsea game:

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/mar/...ted-failing-to-control-players-chelsea-140317

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

So how many times have we been charged with this offence before ? Grow a pair and stop being a baby.
    Too many daft fuckers wear their heart on their sleeve.Just because others do it doesn`t mean we have to.You`d have been rocking had it been the Scousers who had been charged.

3. silvasankle

silvasankle

"What you do to the littlest of my brothers, you do onto me". I agree with you and I think that We should never stop fighting them.

4. cookster

cookster

Hilarious, Jose brings the game into disrepute after the Chelsea game with his comments and nothing. FArce

5. cleavers

cleavers

Yes and it was ridiculous, I'd love to know what he said to get the booking, I wouldn't mind but he gets no protection from some of the cowardly tackles he receives.

6. bellsouth

bellsouth

No one seemed to be shouting and screaming though, in fact I thought at the time how orderly they appeared!!
    Meanwhile every televised match shows a player (usually a British player) shouting 'f**k off' to refs yet never read about them being charged for 'not conducting themselves in an orderly fashion'
    One rule for us, no rules for anyone else

7. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

8. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

But others have been charged so please dont let it cloud your judgement that its only City.

9. goatersnipple

goatersnipple

Site manager
    If we are fined more than 20k its time to give up.
    Cos it will just prove that they really are not trying to hide how bent they are

10. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

But the Rags have already been charged and I`ve lost count the number of times Chelsea over the years have been charged with this under Maureens tenure.As have Arsenal.