MCFC documentary on tonight (22/3/17)

Just seen it and it certainly was excellent. Gary James comes over very well.

Special #plworld #mcfc documentary on tonight! I've not seen the programme but I was interviewed for it.

The Premier League World Manchester City Special episode is set to air tonight. The transmission times in the UK are:

Wednesday 22nd March
Sky Sports 5 – 19:00
BT Sport 2 – 19:30 ; then BT Sport 3 – 21:30
(Note: it is also available worldwide via Premier League’s international broadcasters)

Thursday 23rd March
Sky Sports 1 – 17:00
BT Sport 2 – 18:00 ;

(Note: it is also available worldwide via Premier League’s international broadcasters)

Watched this via the link posted on page 8 (thanks to Larry Stranger) and thoroughly enjoyed it. If being picky, I might have liked them to say something about the likes of Meredith, Swift and Doherty, and Trautmann, just to show we had top names and successes going back more than a century. But on balance, just a pleasure to see something about our past that doesn't seek to push what these days would be called a 'fake news' narrative that we've no history.

Some good contributions from the likes of Quinny and Franny Lee here, but you were the star, Gary. Great stuff.

Very very good watch that Gary...
How far we've come...
I
tumblr_m6c58fr9jH1rymf4co1_500.gif
You...

Brilliant portrayal of the way we've planned for long term growth, and still retained our links with the local community.
The only thing lacking was a mention for Meredith, Woosnam, Swift, and Trautmann, and maybe a Club Spokesman who knows which year we beat Stoke in the FA Cup Final.

I noticed that... but he meant 2010 season I'm sure.
People (my dad for one) used to say we won the league in 1936, when they meant 1936/37 season.
I hope he meant 2010/11 season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.