MCFC.....scruffiest in Europe.

zandvoort blue

Just got back....yes I know a little later than most, but stopped off in Barcelona for an extra day.
Well on the way out on Wednesday we bumped into the players in the airport at Manchester. What a scruffy bunch of oiks. Club suits, some with ties, some without, some with trainers, some with scruffy baseball boots, and some with wooly hats.
If Hughes is supposed to be this cold disciplinarian he should get a grip of this. These players are representing our club, our town and should smarten themselves up. It would never happen across the road.
Sloppy, both on and off the pitch.

Just got back myself, I didnt see their pre match attire and am supprised that they were dressed casually. I am a bit old fashioned and believe you should be suited up to do business.

rastus said:
Just got back myself, I didnt see their pre match attire and am supprised that they were dressed casually. I am a bit old fashioned and believe you should be suited up to do business.

O why dont ya moan about the price of the pies in teh stadium are hughes fault....ffs lads stop fooking moaniung.

zandvoort blue said:
Just got back....yes I know a little later than most, but stopped off in Barcelona for an extra day.
Well on the way out on Wednesday we bumped into the players in the airport at Manchester. What a scruffy bunch of oiks. Club suits, some with ties, some without, some with trainers, some with scruffy baseball boots, and some with wooly hats.
If Hughes is supposed to be this cold disciplinarian he should get a grip of this. These players are representing our club, our town and should smarten themselves up. It would never happen across the road.
Sloppy, both on and off the pitch.

It's a good job some of the members of this forum didn't see them, hughes would of had a headache and be running for cover

I never used to like swarmy shap dressed salesmen, the type who would comb their hair in their vauxhall vectra's on the car park before coming in.

The last thing you want to wear to travel is a suit, do they do that at ASDA?

maxflicity said:
rastus said:

O why dont ya moan about the price of the pies in teh stadium are hughes fault....ffs lads stop fooking moaniung.

http://bitterandblue.blogspot.com/2008/12/splits-in-camp.html

Also, Hughes is trying to change the culture from the previous regime which he has been on record as saying was too easy-going, and given the performance over the second half of last season there is some validity to this.

What is apparant though is that Hughes clearly has a set way of operating and expects everyone to fall in line. If they don't, then they are moved on and this could lead to some surprise departures.

maxflicity said:
rastus said:

O why dont ya moan about the price of the pies in teh stadium are hughes fault....ffs lads stop fooking moaniung.[/quote
There were no pies in Santander and if there was I would have been gratefull.

I do get your drift ffs

I got back last night but when i went schalke we seen them in airport there were all dressed smart in suits so fuck knows whats going on there .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.