Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a lot! Jesus some of you are so sensitive on here. We are by far the most liked of the top clubs by the media and general footballing public at present.
Do you live in the UK?

Looking at the US/European coverage I would say that's more balanced. Here I can't tell if it's jealousy or bigotry over our owners for the vitriolic bullshit whilst they enjoy rimming the devils arse at the Stadio Meccano.

Do you live in the UK?

Looking at the US/European coverage I would say that's more balanced. Here I can't tell if it's jealousy or bigotry over our owners for the vitriolic bullshit whilst they enjoy rimming the devils arse at the Stadio Meccano.

I live in Manchester but do read a lot of int football threads like Reddit soccer - despite the fact it's a split of European and US users it's a lot more balanced than most message boards. Also I don't read tabloids or listen to stations like TalkSport (it's not 1995!) ...I'm surprised people do and then come on here and get angry.

Anyway the point I was making is that the media actually jump on LVG/Mourinho/Wenger quicker than Pellegrini in my opinion.

Just put this on the 'today's games' thread, but it has a place in here.

This is taken from the live game coverage site.......these are also posts that they get for inclusion......utter bias cunts:

Get Involved

City spend £107 million on just 2 players, fair to say that the "fair play" rules don't seem to be very effective - shambles!
Alan in Devon

LVG philosophy... Can't fail to see the emergent, beautiful triangular passing moves followed by a three or four ball passing attack, which is very quick. Lots of possession and rapier moves on top of a solid defence is tailor made for success in Europe. Not the crimson tide wing led attacks of old, but very interesting.
Stephen Riley

Seems to me as though the media is resigned to betting the PL outcome without the favourite.

Like any racehorse that continues to win and improve the only real news they print will be if we fail to do so.

It is a lot! Jesus some of you are so sensitive on here. We are by far the most liked of the top clubs by the media and general footballing public at present.
You're better off talking to a brick wall than this thread. The tin foil hats are too far gone to see what's going on these days. They're stuck in 2012 and are so over sensitive purposely looking for something negative in everything they see and hear they'll never return to normality from their masochism.

There's plenty of opportunities to show any of the goals or assists that KDB did last season. What do SSN show in the report on him? Taking a shot in training and missing.
Nothing to do with masochism or being sensitive. Just pointing out a fact.

There's plenty of opportunities to show any of the goals or assists that KDB did last season. What do SSN show in the report on him? Taking a shot in training and missing.
Nothing to do with masochism or being sensitive. Just pointing out a fact.
some dick trawled thru the sports recordings looking for a negative, it not even subtle

They're jealous. Just ignore the media, enjoy where we are on the way to where we are going.

I've changed my tack dealing with these idiots, I just point out that when charged with flouting FFP etc... I just tell them that our total expenditure this summer has been about £85m taking into account the sale of Negredo, Dzeko, Jovetic,Lopes etc, and we covered that in our winnings last season for finishing 2nd, then there's the new TV deal money to take into account, City are well within FFP targets.
City have done well in the transfer window, due to a combination of being a very attractive destination thesedays, not only the best training facilities, probably in the world, a manager who isn't a rampant egomaniac or unhinged, a footballing philosophy which has resulted in the best football in the last 5 years in the Prem, and focussing on key targets.
If they start arguing, as they usually do, I just point them in the direction of the recent best Prem moments, where City have several, and the top spot with the Agueroooo moment, which surely shows City are indeed playing the best football....
There's no point arguing, just point out the facts, which is even more rubber stamped after maximum points in the first four games, and maybe you should start thinking for yourself, not believing idiots like Robbie Savage, Collymore, Thompson, Merson etc....

Sounds like North Cornwall. Too much Devon influence.
Probably. I grew up in Launceston (North Cornwall) from 1966 to 1984 and when I was at primary school we were split between Leeds Utd fans and Plymouth Argyle fans. I was a green. Now when I go back it's full of rags - some my age too. Where were they in 1972? The town's full of them now. Only met one City fan there this summer. It's very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.