Media Discussion - 2023/24

Goldbridge went full on tin foil hat conspiracy nutjob last night

Claimed we have Michael Oliver on our payroll and listed decisions he's been involved in with us
This type of claim is just what every inadequate Arsenal , Chelsea, Liverpool etc supporter wants to believe. So of course that means extra customers and extra revenue.

Just got the last few minutes of Super Sunday Matchday. Darren Lewis was asked who he thought was in the running for Player of the year. He nominated Palmer (zzzzz) and Ollie Watkins. Both have had decent seadons; not questioning that. But no mention of Foden or Rodri.
Not like a Dipper.
Surprised he didn't nominate Salah, Alexander-Average, Van Hype etc, considering that they've got the best players in the world in every position.

I think that's because the match was mostly about Chelsea not taking their chances and winning the match?

Often when teams have a few chances they forget all of our chances, Foden rounding the keeper, his shot not quite in the corner, KDB having a decent chance also so I checked Chelsea XG from their dominant 38% possession & it was 0.78……

The sad twats are now going over previous seasons stats and reminding us all of how many points City have dropped in the final six games.All with a straight face and not one mention that the league was already won when the majority of those points were dropped!We’ll see how it goes again when it matters eh….
its all well and good saying about city dropping points but thats making an assumption that nobody else drops points as well and thats why we are where are because both of those teams just dropped points

These are the words of an intelligent man, and former professional player of great standing:

‘There’s a good organisation and desire. Over the course of the season they’ve lacked consistency but today you can look at a good all round performance and see those little shoots of positive things and Cole Palmer has just strolled around this pitch and owned this game to a degree.'

I am a big fan of Cole Palmer. I think he is an excellent prospect. I was disappointed he left, but understood the reasons, and we move on. There is no single person of any objectivity who believes that Cole Palmer owned yesterday's game. He did a couple of nice things, but that is it. This is the punditry standard we have reached, where individuals are placed on pedestals beyond their standing, and favourites are pre-determined.
Which oracles words are these?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.