Media Discussion - 2023/24

I never watched Sky other than when a City game was on, but just recently I've watched more of their non- live football match content - I thought you lot were lying when you said it was like watching mufctv, it literally has utd on 80% of the time (liverpool the other 20%), I'm just glad I never subscribed.
Terrible
Just cancelled mine , not because of that tho as like you I only watched the live games and hardly ever listened to the rest especially spitty. But Sky raised our TV broadband deal by £20 when it came to for renewal. And wouldn't come down to anywhere near what they were offering new customers. So it's cheerio.

Like clockwork.

First half of the season: City are miles off it, do the players still want to play for Pep and will he call it quits at the end of the season

Middle: Best title race in years, best league in the world, no question about that.

Last few games: City have ruined the competition and made it a farmers league,nobody can compete with the gazillion of pounds theyve spent, Peps a checkbook manager. 115

Just cancelled mine , not because of that tho as like you I only watched the live games and hardly ever listened to the rest especially spitty. But Sky raised our TV broadband deal by £20 when it came to for renewal. And wouldn't come down to anywhere near what they were offering new customers. So it's cheerio.
Mines just gone up by £3 mid-bloody-contract.

Like clockwork.

First half of the season: City are miles off it, do the players still want to play for Pep and will he call it quits at the end of the season

Middle: Best title race in years, best league in the world, no question about that.

Last few games: City have ruined the competition and made it a farmers league,nobody can compete with the gazillion of pounds theyve spent, Peps a checkbook manager. 115
Although that's funny, it's also sadly true. Fuck 'em.

Same, so I just ended up getting a firestick with iptv, £40 a year job done.
Get everything on it, sky,bt, netflix, Disney ect ect.

Pathetic watching it on Sky with Spitty, Neville **** and Alan Smith last night with his full Arsenal kit on.

We get the token laugh along simp Richards pretending to be "ours"

Forrest are onto something banning those cunts from their ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.