Media Discussion - 2023/24

From what I can gather it was a handful of dickheads on the concourse. Feels like the whole fanbase is being castigated as a result. “Chanting at the stadium” seems a bit disingenuous.
We’ve got our work cut out for us next weekend thats for sure we will get absolutely fuck all!

Didn't get past the paragraph which said Foden had made little impact last season and was a "peripheral figure." Last season Phil played 48 matches, scoring 15 goals from midfield. Apart from Rodri he was our best player in the CL final and was a pivotal player for us in all competitions. It is impossible to take any of these so-called journalists seriously.

The club haven’t helped themselves here,yes it’s wrong and distasteful but putting out the statement only highlights it more and gives the media another stick to beat us with and it’ll be viewed as large sections of our fans chanting,instead of a handful of knob heads,the club should have remained quiet and let it blow over now it’ll be all over all forms of media and tarnishing all city fans over what was a very small group ..

From what I can gather it was a handful of dickheads on the concourse. Feels like the whole fanbase is being castigated as a result. “Chanting at the stadium” seems a bit disingenuous.

I've seen the video, its a group of about 4 or 5 lads who look about 16 recording themselves singing it. They are the only ones chanting.

The club haven’t helped themselves here,yes it’s wrong and distasteful but putting out the statement only highlights it more and gives the media another stick to beat us with and it’ll be viewed as large sections of our fans chanting,instead of a handful of knob heads,the club should have remained quiet and let it blow over now it’ll be all over all forms of media and tarnishing all city fans over what was a very small group ..
It's time to look after our own. Just send out a message that investigation is under way. I haven't sought the footage and not condoning anything but it's not interesting. We have all done stupid things when we were young. The difference is phones and cameras. Let he who cast the first stone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.