Media Discussion - 2023/24

This might be a little paranoid but normally when you go on the bbc football page the league table is showing, but nothing over this weekend, avoiding showing us back at the top? Let’s see if the spuds win tomorrow
Well I don`t know where the fuck you`ve been but it can and could be found on every fucking BBC site. Seriously. I have the Beeb`s website on my site and its never been off since yesterday.

I didnt here any chanting about Bobby Charlton (R.I.P.) at the game yesterday which is not suprising if it was only a few young lads but what I did notice was when the Brighton player was stretchered off near the end a lot of city fans gave him a round of applause, dont suppose that got any mention anywhere?
Obviously no excuse for a handful of dickheads but a lot of the media really are scum for constantly shit stirring on stuff like this.

First I've heard about these Bobby Charlton chants. I heard nothing at the match Saturday, so bit of a shock getting in work and hearing about it in the 10 second news slot on the radio. But a quick read on bluemoon and it seems like it was a group of 4 or 5 lads. Yes bad taste , but we live in a society where people will say stuff to be shocking. Still not right, but blame the media and all their "snowflake" crap.
But I agree this as been made ten times worse by the club making that statement. Surely a quick "The club are investigating, and again the club send their condolences to the Charlton family" would of done.
For me the club are too quick then it comes condemning the fans, and not as quick in defending them.

First I've heard about these Bobby Charlton chants. I heard nothing at the match Saturday, so bit of a shock getting in work and hearing about it in the 10 second news slot on the radio. But a quick read on bluemoon and it seems like it was a group of 4 or 5 lads. Yes bad taste , but we live in a society where people will say stuff to be shocking. Still not right, but blame the media and all their "snowflake" crap.
But I agree this as been made ten times worse by the club making that statement. Surely a quick "The club are investigating, and again the club send their condolences to the Charlton family" would of done.
For me the club are too quick then it comes condemning the fans, and not as quick in defending them.
I understand what you are saying, perhaps an extra line saying it was only 4 or 5 people responsible, but ultimately its the 4 or 5 dickheads who have done the damage, not the club.

Well I don`t know where the fuck you`ve been but it can and could be found on every fucking BBC site. Seriously. I have the Beeb`s website on my site and its never been off since yesterday.
I’m on the I-pad and where, every week there’s a table, it’s not been there since we went top. Could be an international thing as not seen for a couple of week’s, as they’ve shown different tables below the games.

Basic stuff, not sure why you’d get so angry about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.