Media Discussion - 2023/24

I presume Heysel was being mentioned in those deleted posts, can't have the truth being spoken.
100% guaranteed.
Possibly mentioned coach attacks, paving slabs, wanking in public, throwing pensioners into fountains, singing about our deceased monarch, forged tickets and parades on the anniversary of their fans bring responsible for killing 39 innocent people.
I've probably missed a few others.
European Royalty my arse.

Bruce has always been decent towards City, take away his red tarnish and he seems like a very decent bloke
Steve Bruce is a nice guy who can communicate with everyone. Been in his company a few times in my local at the time a few years ago with his son on a Wednesday afternoon and chatted about normal football stuff- always bought the first drink. Been in his company with the wives and still great.

I’m a blue through and through.

You also want to see his house being built off his pay offs - truly magnificent.

Think it was a Mexican who scored 30 odd goals. All I could find for keepers playing as outfield players was Joe Lewis brought as sub for England u21 (managed by guess who?) against Azerbaijan and barthez in a friendly for rags in a friendly against Singapore XI
Rogerio Ceni, Sao Paulo keeper, scored 131 goals, mostly free kicks and penalties

All those column inches won't make him a good goalie as many united fans now think, after less than 10 games, he is not as good as doughnut and actually say he is shite. Keep licking the united brown stuff Barney but know the difference between that and caviar.
He is only as good as the rubbish in front of him - enough said .

Think it was a Mexican who scored 30 odd goals. All I could find for keepers playing as outfield players was Joe Lewis brought as sub for England u21 (managed by guess who?) against Azerbaijan and barthez in a friendly for rags in a friendly against Singapore XI
The Mexican keeper who took free kicks was called Jose Luis Chilavert.

100% guaranteed.
Possibly mentioned coach attacks, paving slabs, wanking in public, throwing pensioners into fountains, singing about our deceased monarch, forged tickets and parades on the anniversary of their fans bring responsible for killing 39 innocent people.
I've probably missed a few others.
European Royalty my arse.
Harold Shipman?

Harold Shipman?
Ahh yes, how could I forget that one?
It's OK to sing about him and glorify the killing of "mancs" but if you refer to them as victims for their refusal to take any responsibility for their numerous well documented misdemeanours, they cry about it and accuse you of "tragedy chanting".
For any lurking Dippers, victims is specifically aimed at Heysel you sanctimonious bin dipping twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.