Media Discussion - 2023/24

Discussion on BBC Sport about City:

"Rutland23 replied:
just cheating and hoping to get away with it, stinks if they do"

I reported the comment as defamatory (sad, I know!) and got this reply:

We’ve looked into this and believe it does not break house rules.

Tells you all you need to know about the cunts running BBC Sport.
it is defamatory, and the onus is on those making such claims to prove it, not for City to disprove it... BBC being the publisher is culpable, there would be little point going after the author, although technically you could

Carragher was a sly **** on SKY last night after the game. He moved the conversation away from City and Foden brilliant performance onto England and even mentioned Alexander Arnold. He then carried it on. Even Mrs PPT asked me ‘why is he talking about England?’
Its the only way the likes of Spit can deal with the impending doom , he knows the writing is on the wall for the impoverished victims.

Discussion on BBC Sport about City:

"Rutland23 replied:
just cheating and hoping to get away with it, stinks if they do"

I reported the comment as defamatory (sad, I know!) and got this reply:

We’ve looked into this and believe it does not break house rules.

Tells you all you need to know about the cunts running BBC Sport.
I thought about an experiment whereby I would post a series of negative City comments that have been allowed, using the exact same words but making the negativity about United or Liverpool. Then compare and record how many get deleted. The results would be interesting.

I am on the edge of my seat in the baronial hall of Ewing Towers awaiting ITV local TV to show ALL Phil's goals from last night. I've asked Mrs Ewing how many they will show and she says one! I shall swap channels at 6.30 and see what the Biased Broadcasting Canutes can come up with. I suspect that the entire sports slot will be spent outside The Swamp.

Edit: Oh my word! ITV had all three on with a wee chat with Pep as to how good Phil is! Shan't bother now with the turds at BBC local sport.

Last edited:
I thought about an experiment whereby I would post a series of negative City comments that have been allowed, using the exact same words but making the negativity about United or Liverpool. Then compare and record how many get deleted. The results would be interesting.
Last week I posted on one of the Have Your Says about Klopp announcing his leaving and discussions about his successor.
This is the text you wrote:
Will the new manager come with a truck load of Ventolin inhalers?

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable Contain swear words or other language likely to offend"

Well it seems that Erling is really happy at City after all, who would've thought it hey. It must really grate with the pathetic media in Spain and here that he loves City and probably has zero intention of signing for those Madrid cunts yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.