Media Discussion - 2023/24

Once you realise that it is anything for clicks and likes, the demonising of our club, which activates the fans of many rivals, becomes palpably obvious. As a fan, it sticks in your craw to have your club used in this way, but it is only for profit. Fans are too tribal to have any objectivity, so we have a number of Scouse legal professionals and experts who are able to cast judgement without reading any of the evidence. This is probably also why they believe that the judgement should have already been made - the evidence doesn't really need to be examined because guilt is clear and obvious.

They're all bloody snides for me mate!

Hawksbee isn't as bad as Jordan and co, I agree, but he chips in every now and then. He's part of the machine.

Thar lot you mention are appalling and I suspect you're bang on the money about Jordan's prejudices.

They're pathetic.
Hawksbee and Bunter Kelly moaning about our winner at Spurs, gave us no praise the pair of cunts.

The Athletic went started off being informative and balanced.
But went behind a paywall and realised they just had to target City to get get the Rags and Dippers to subscribe.
Honestly they are like flies being attracted to UV light!
Can I suggest a slight change to your well observed and written post, Maybe substituting 'shit' for ' 'UV light'?

It's only a thought.

Ogden with his "if City want it done and dusted why dont they hurry the process up" insinuating that somehow City are soley to blame for the time taken in the PLs case against us.

The man is a fucking buffoon as are the other nodding dogs on there for not correcting the orally hygiene challenged fuckwit.
May I suggest the reason that he is “orally hygiene challenged..” is because he is constantly talking out of his arse.

The athletic you say, that’s the dipper and rag fanzine
Was looking forward to the Athletic and maybe a breath of fresh air and some new independent and honest reporting but they soon realised anything positive about our club would be their death knell , so they have jumped on the bandwagon of hate towards our club to attract the neccesary click bait for their survival.
Its not personal , its business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.