Media Discussion - 2023/24

Henry Winter lives in a bubble… a world where he’s an intellectual and people think he’s important. One day he may have to confront reality that he’s an egotistical no mark.
He's in there with Joey Barton, Simon Jordan, Gary Neville - you know the type, lots of words - no real discernable intelligence.

Whatever we sing they will twist to meet the new term of tragedy chanting. Best way is on the 39th minute to just sing stand up for the 39. It will at least get the uneducated aware of what happened. Sang at games against them will beg the question why the Scousers don't sing it. Because there is no chance of them joining in.
Double like
Should be sung loud and clear

Last edited:
Thank you Natalie Pike for putting that dipper and the BBC presenter in their place about Tront inciting fans before the game.

The dipper can only retort with the marketing slogan. Went full cult in defence.
To be fair to him, it didn't sound like his heart was really in it. I wasn't convinced it meant much to him, let alone 'more'!

The murderers do have a placque commemorating the Heysel "disaster." This was only done at the instigation of sponsors Carlsberg.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

I'd rather have our history laced with joy, overcoming obstacles, heroic failure, abject success and iconic images, Bert rubbing his neck, Sergio taking his shirt off, Dennis doing an overhead, law looking crestfallen, Paul Power in short shorts.........

Watched The Keeper for the first time recently. I was in tears, blubbing away. Why? Because it was pure real emotion for one of our greatest ever players, who retired 6 years before I was born, not a hollow marketing soundbite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.