Media Discussion - 2023/24

Natalie Pike on 5 Live this morning completely demolished the Dipper mouthpiece. Ridiculed the Arnold statement, criticised LiVARpool for enflaming the situation due to the previous bus 'issues'.

Well worth listening to from about 1:20.

This is brilliant. Well worth a listen

What you cetainly cannot mention is the 15,000 pissed up Dippers turning up ten minutes before kick off at Hillsborough without tickets , giving the North Yorkshire Police two choices , let them in the ground or lock them out and let them go on the rampage in Sheffield
In hindsight the Police made a horrific decision that cost lives..............there you go ive just mentioned it
They had complained for ages that they should have been given the Kop ( Sheff Weds) and still sneered when it was explained that on police advice the way the stands were allocated was down to the direction both sets of supporters would be coming into Hillsborough.

Listening to Classic FM at lunchtime (I know ,but I am originally from Hyde ,so I am very sophisticated.. Also all other stations were in Dipper love in mode) .Lo and behold, the announcer said "and the next music is for Liverpool fans.Changed stations immediately.
Mind you YNWA is good advice in Dipperland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.