Media Discussion - 2023/24

Christ on a bike, after his football focus fuckwittery on saturday this spanner still getting taken seriously by the sport channels

Done. Thanks for that pal, I’ll let you guys know the outcome.
Waste of time mate. I complained about one from "Helen", whoever she is, probably feral scouser, that stated "City are Oily cheats" and they told me to jog on as apparently it wasn't "defamation or irrelevant"

I've sent Gary Neville an email.

I challenged him regarding his comments in the past about City's finances. You may remember he publicly questioned City's revenues when compared with Man United and Real Madrid. I pointed out to him Man City's success both on and off the pitch. I told him Man City had a robust strategic plan that had been very well executed. I also told him that we were one of the strongest brands in the world, best manager in the world etc etc. You get the idea. I asked him whether his opinion had changed since he made his comments. I also reminded him that City were cleared of all alleged financial wrong doing at CAS. I mentioned that facts often spoil a good story.

I look forward to hearing from him.

If he does reply, I will ask him what he thinks about the Etihad's potential IPO. I will also urge him to consider referring to these facts when he's next on Sky Sports. I expect his producer may tell him to stick to the narrative.

I think we should call out the public figures in football.

P.s. I am not expecting a reply.
Who is Gary Neville?

Ha ha spitty that's never. Managed and snivel talking about coaching a team and getting them organised keep it tight narrow and basic principles
But I'll never manage you must be joking easier sat here criticising e everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.