Media Discussion - 2023/24

Jamie nearly cuming in his pants there. Not often you see a pundit talk about City with such gusto. Makes a pleasant change.
This fucking clown was calling this Liverpool team one of the greatest in history a couple of weeks ago.

Don’t know how he gets work. The old people must like him , why else would he do Skechers adverts ? It’s all a mystery.

This fucking clown was calling this Liverpool team one of the greatest in history a couple of weeks ago.

Don’t know how he gets work. The old people must like him , why else would he do Skechers adverts ? It’s all a mystery.
according to hairy hands he's always hanging out the back of someone

So I’m up nursing a poorly dog , I’ve put the paper review on sky sports knowing the headlines will be on in one minute, unfortunately I caught the last minutes of the paper review, cuts back to the presenter who’s clearly reading a script right in-front camera … just before the adverts start, and this Gem
“ one the way next as Manchester United have a seaside cruise “ What the fook ? Seriously?
This is sky sports news scripted it’s an absolute disgrace it’s a disaster for a media outlet.
Needs bringing out . Gael Clichy tonight was a breath of fresh air tonight but fook me it’s like David Brent is the producer.

So I’m up nursing a poorly dog , I’ve put the paper review on sky sports knowing the headlines will be on in one minute, unfortunately I caught the last minutes of the paper review, cuts back to the presenter who’s clearly reading a script right in-front camera … just before the adverts start, and this Gem
“ one the way next as Manchester United have a seaside cruise “ What the fook ? Seriously?
This is sky sports news scripted it’s an absolute disgrace it’s a disaster for a media outlet.
Needs bringing out . Gael Clichy tonight was a breath of fresh air tonight but fook me it’s like David Brent is the producer.

Wishing your Dog all the best and you manage to get enough kip tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.