Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim White knocking his balls off to make something out of a very underwhelming last few hours where a £10M transfer would be big news. Couldn't happen to a better twunt.

Shrek charged with DUI - "Ex Engerland captain and Everton Striker arrested."

**** who played one game as a 89th minute sub for us - "Former City superstar charged with (insert heinous crime here)..."

Apparently, "empty" is the third the most popular word used in conjunction with City - without justification and a nice picture of a half full stadium which could be an ETS game but Utd are called "Boring" whilst the BBC defend them by reminding us they have won the league 13 times:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/27f450f4-007e-4dff-82dc-604cf03c644e

Manchester City can have no complaints over Alexis Sanchez, they should have done their business sooner... and the Chilean has given them the runaround before
By Ian Herbert For Mailonline

Manchester City can have no complaints over Alexis Sanchez, they should have done their business sooner... and the Chilean has given them the runaround before

No surprise there by that Cretin

Brilliant.
His example is that instead, City bought Aguero (what a disaster that's been).
Oh, and the "runaround" is because he wanted to join Barcelona, which I doubt anyone thinks was not more attractive in 2011.

So NOT every day you said. ;)

I paused before I posted it, but I thought f*** it, Oakie won't be on here today following me on the media thread, the obsessed.... ;-)

Definitely not tomorrow or Sunday. 2 day's off and plenty to do around the house.

Maybe on Monday depending what the MUEN, the Daily Fail and the Biased Broadcasting Corporation are shit stirring about City again.

Have they delivered your 'daily MUEN' yet, mate? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.