Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paused before I posted it, but I thought f*** it, Oakie won't be on here today following me on the media thread, the obsessed.... ;-)

Definitely not tomorrow or Sunday. 2 day's off and plenty to do around the house.

Maybe on Monday depending what the MUEN, the Daily Fail and the Biased Broadcasting Corporation are shit stirring about City again.

Have they delivered your 'daily MUEN' yet, mate? :-)

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.No mate its only The Mail so I`m not in any hurry to slag you off for that.

Should the Scum lead Brexit negiotiations? Intervene in North Korea? Carry on feeding us puff pieces for the consumption of their moronic fanbase?
you absolutely correct and the moronic rags fans swallow it all, hook line and sinker every season , like the snjeider transfer rumour, every window he was/is going to the swamp, never happened did it ? its all so the morons keep buying the papers day after day . idiots one and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.