Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
DailY Star Sunday and Sunday Express bull****!

Paul Hetherington.

The Chilean attacker, who played under City boss Pep Guardiola at Barcelona, would have had a basic weekly pay packet of £275,000.

There would also have been potential bonuses of £50k.

That would have seen Sanchez, 28, bank £325k most weeks. And he would also have received a signing-on fee of £8m!

Joe Short, Sunday Express.

Arsenal News: Alexis Sanchez had agreed staggering Man City signing-on fee
ALEXIS SANCHEZ had agreed a staggering £8million signing-on fee at Manchester City before his move from Arsenal collapsed.

Just this general narrative that sums it up for me. The English football media at it's finest.

From todays beeb football page

Raheem Sterling is "ballsy" and will bounce back from recent struggles, says England manager Gareth Southgate.

The 22-year-old winger was replaced at half-time during England's 4-0 victory over Malta on Friday.

He was sent off after scoring the winner for Manchester City at Bournemouth last week and linked with a swap deal for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez.

Who fucking 'linked' him with this swap deal ? The fucking scum papers is who and yet now it seems to be hard, accurate news.

It seems most the management at Sunday Times are on holiday and Duncan Castles is left in charge

Bigging up any rag connection he can think of

They lead with Maureen stealing the show at QPR

Then exclusive that fake Ronaldo and RM had agreed 100 million transfer to the swamp - but mbappe refused to go if lady boy left

Had a day off Yesterday.

In today's MUEN.

Top 7 news stories.

IMG_0731.png

Followed by......

IMG_0732.png

Then you eventually get to City after scrolling for an age.

Pep isn't looking too pleased.

IMG_0733.png

Raheem Sterling is "ballsy" and will bounce back from recent struggles, says England manager Gareth Southgate.

The 22-year-old winger was replaced at half-time during England's 4-0 victory over Malta on Friday.

He was sent off after scoring the winner for Manchester City at Bournemouth last week and linked with a swap deal for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez.

Who fucking 'linked' him with this swap deal ? The fucking scum papers is who and yet now it seems to be hard, accurate news.
John the arsenal cross stage managed this gem

I'm going to post a link for once just to show you all what a disgrace BBC Sport, Mediacity, Salford Quays is.

This is the BBC's latest attempt to smear City.

There's absolutely no balance in the report.

No mention of the players released and sold, etc

No mention of the net spend

This is after all BBC Sport. Our National Broadcaster.

A Broadcaster that you'd hope and think would produce a honest, balanced and fair article. Not a chance in hell!

Manchester City: La Liga asks Uefa to investigate club's financial fair play

• 12 minutes ago
  • From the sectionFootball

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41146009

What a coincidence! On the day HMRC announce they are investigating two Rag players for tax evasion this is splashed all over the BBC! We have been discussing this FFP for at least a week but BBC decide to make a big deal of it today.

Exactly, it just does my head in, what recent bloody struggles. The reporter knows he will never have to justify such comments and essentially can get away with stiring the pot.
I would love to know exactly what he means by recent struggles, he has played well. I feel sometimes like they are trying to tell me night is actually day.

Exactly, it just does my head in, what recent bloody struggles. The reporter knows he will never have to justify such comments and essentially can get away with stiring the pot.
I would love to know exactly what he means by recent struggles, he has played well. I feel sometimes like they are trying to tell me night is actually day.

Came off the bench and changed the game, scoring an equaliser and a winner in his last 2 league games.
Can't wait for him to have a 'decent' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.