Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a difference in their statements. They would have all gone for the ball as any striker would but no mention of would you have gone for the ball with your foot up?

Also there was " he didn't see the keeper" but "he was trying to dink the ball over the keeper". Bitter barstewards. Suck it up and be prepared.

normally in these cases the first thing they point at is the players reaction... No one seems to have even mentioned Mane reaction to his red, even he knew.

The bias is taken to a new level and all I can hope is that they look back at this and be so fkin embarrased

Goals on Sunday now slagging Sergio off for passing to Jesus for his second goal.

Apparently Pep has "got into his (Sergio's) head" and a "top striker" should have "taken it in himself in that situation".

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

The media really hate upstarts massacring the murderers.

I've just posted this on the BBC 'have your say':

"So 3 strikers Lineker, Shearer and Wright all make macho claim that they would have recklessly risked putting their studs into a goalkeeper's face. There were no goalkeepers asked for their opinions. Poor BBC balance in line with lower standards of journalism. Shame Petr Cech was not consulted and that Bert Trautmann is not still with us to comment."

Lineker wouldn't the fucking goody two shoes. He never had a booking did he let alone a red?

I'm sure we all remember Vinny's red card v the rags 10 minutes into an FA Cup tie a few years ago. He went in two footed, but not maliciously, on Nani, took the ball clean as a whistle and Nani had no problem with it. Shrek then lobbied the ref (Foy IIRC) to send Vinny off and he duly obliged. Just about every pundit said it was a red card.

Fast forward to yesterday. Ederson (6ft 2") jumps high to head the ball clear and Sane (5ft 9") has both feet well off the ground and is totally out of control when he 6 studs and boots Ederson in the head. Red card all day long but the likes of Tyler, Neville, Cascarino and the MOTD muppets can't see it.
Oh make no mistake laserblue they see it, why it's so hard to accept or understand a ruling about dangerouse play just makes me think that it's only wrong when it does not fall within the script. Besides it deflected the result and hammering to one of the money earning elete for the media. They seem to conveniantly forget, that we had Walker sent of in a first half two weeks prior and played brilliantly for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.