Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Headline on Sports Page "Pep Guardiola: Manchester City boss says Carabao Cup is a 'waste of energy"

Complete fucking misquote from what he said.

Surprise, surprise the headline has now changed to "can be a waste of energy". Me thinks City's PR dept has called the Rag Media City dept.

Nice to see some positive headlines in tomorrow's back pages, just for a bit of balance:

DKW9JIaW0AMz4xc

DKW9gzLWsAEvBmw

That will be whoever penned them getting the sack then ..

Ha, I imagine the editors of The Telegragh and The Guardian will be fuming that these articles found their way on to their back pages. Someone, somewhere clearly hasn't been briefed about "the agenda"!

Ha, I imagine the editors of The Telegragh and The Guardian will be fuming that these articles found their way on to their back pages. Someone, somewhere clearly hasn't been briefed about "the agenda"!
Hahaha verbal or written warnings for them then if not their p45..

Oddly, I saw something comparable. As the piece was about the rags match I wasn't paying much attention but I think they compared the price of Pogba to Burton's record signing and I think he cost 80 times as much.

Not the same, I know, but a step in the right direction I would suggest.
That's a,lie! Pogba cost nothing and even refuses to accept a penny in wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.