Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRH and family watch every game.
I'm told that crap referring decisions often result in angst similar to that shown on these pages.
Oh and he's been more than the once that many would believe.

Last edited:
On 5Live last week they were talking about how us and the Rags had identical stats up to that point and asked how were they going to separate us. They then went on to discuss the rags for about 20 minutes with us not getting a lookin - save to say that the rags were going about things in an exciting manner ( didn't say we weren't just didn't mention us ) and how Maureen was able to mould payers like the GPC did - it was as bad as Talkshite and I was fucking raging when I got out of the car.

And to think we pay him to host our half time 'fan experience'.
I'm sure he doesn't write it, but the fact he reads it out should lose him his easy gig with us. City really need to smarten up on this front. The rags get every fucker associated with them to spout the same crap; we at least need to make sure no one we pay makes derogatory remarks.

It's got to be a Rag working at Mediacity who is doing this. There is no way BBC Sport or the Managers there would allow this. Either the person doing this is very confident of their position and job, or they are constantly taking a chance. Or it could be more than one person doing this. Doing something as blatant as that shows utter confidence or total disgregard. Think this should be emailed to the club. If they needed any more proof about what is going on at Mediacity, this is it.

On 5Live last week they were talking about how us and the Rags had identical stats up to that point and asked how were they going to separate us. They then went on to discuss the rags for about 20 minutes with us not getting a lookin - save to say that the rags were going about things in an exciting manner ( didn't say we weren't just didn't mention us ) and how Maureen was able to mould payers like the GPC did - it was as bad as Talkshite and I was fucking raging when I got out of the car.
5Live is littered with Rag's. Not just the presenters, but the editorial staff, producers, engineers and administrative staff. Is there any wonder their output is heavily biased towards the Salford Scumbag's?

It's got to be a Rag working at Mediacity who is doing this. There is no way BBC Sport or the Managers there would allow this. Either the person doing this is very confident of their position and job, or they are constantly taking a chance. Or it could be more than one person doing this. Doing something as blatant as that shows utter confidence or total disgregard. Think this should be emailed to the club. If they needed any more proof about what is going on at Mediacity, this is it.

vcqhcz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.