Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
owen still saying our defence still not great and other teams more solid.love hearing the desperation

But, he has laid down the criteria for him caving in, ie Pep's team going toe to toe with every team & winning out in the end, & mentioned how 'easy' it is, to make a defensive team & lump it to a big man. (Can't think why he mentioned that).

owen still saying our defence still not great and other teams more solid.love hearing the desperation
I do think he has a point. it is very hard to win Cup games and always play like that, but aren't we fortunate that he is our manager.

I want him to be successful playing that way.

He might perform a miracle and make City the most popular team in Europe, but we don't really care about that as long as we win the league which is what this team should do

I do think he has a point. it is very hard to win Cup games and always play like that, but aren't we fortunate that he is our manager.

I want him to be successful playing that way.

He might perform a miracle and make City the most popular team in Europe, but we don't really care about that as long as we win the league which is what this team should do
Sorry I think that’s shite. You’re buying in to the rhetoric around our “poor defence”. Simply not true. We are awesome going forward and now thankfully quite solid at the back. Owen was ponying out the standard Rag shit about our cavalier approach, compared to their calculating Uber football. Sigh.

Jake Humphrey is still a dick - was quite enjoyable watching him squirm on BTSport3 because there was abso-fucking-lutely nothing he could get us on whatsoever!
He did keep pointing out that Napoli looked dominant initially - (which is debatable imo) - nevertheless, in his view, they were and he repeatedly referred to it. btw, I thought it was Robbie Savage who's supposed to have the daft hair cut- hahahahaha. --- What an amazing performance - Pep is a true genius and I mean literally, a genuine genius.

I agree with him ... when we play a team where they press for 90 minutes and pass with the speed and accuracy of a Napoli and when every chance is taken we might lose 7-6.

But thankfully as that scenario might be as likely a me getting to have a 3 some with Cameron Diaz, Selena Gomez & Theresa May, i think we will be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.