Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
But thankfully as that scenario might be as likely a me getting to have a 3 some with Cameron Diaz, Selena Gomez & Theresa May, i think we will be OK.

giphy.gif

Spuds will get the headlines because they beat the poster boys of Madrid , but we had the better result , Real our out of from and just been beaten by the minnows of Girona in La Liga , whilst Napoli are the unbeaten form team in Italy and we also beat them at their place , but who gives a shit , we are the best team in europe at them moment

I agree with him ... when we play a team where they press for 90 minutes and pass with the speed and accuracy of a Napoli and when every chance is taken we might lose 7-6.

But thankfully as that scenario might be as likely a me getting to have a 3 some with Cameron Diaz, Selena Gomez & Theresa May, i think we will be OK.
Haha - is it just me do does Mrs May resemble Arsene Wenger? btw, apologies if this is the wrong thread - lol.

Guarantee the media will wank all over Spurs beating a desperate Madrid side and hardly mention our achievement tonight, even though Sergio smashed the record! Fuck them all second half was absolutely outstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.