Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiteful and bitter tasting dig in tonight’s London Evening Standard review of the game. I quote: “This was an emphatic show of money over metrics. It is admirable that Arsenal pursue a pragmatic fiscal policy and there is plenty not to like about City’s oil-fuelled, fast track pursuit of the game’s biggest prizes”.

Good to see such high minded, dispassionate journalism emanating from that execrable excuse for a newspaper.
That sounds like something Simon "C##tface" Jordan would write!

Spiteful and bitter tasting dig in tonight’s London Evening Standard review of the game. I quote: “This was an emphatic show of money over metrics. It is admirable that Arsenal pursue a pragmatic fiscal policy and there is plenty not to like about City’s oil-fuelled, fast track pursuit of the game’s biggest prizes”.

Good to see such high minded, dispassionate journalism emanating from that execrable excuse for a newspaper.
No mention of their directors salting money away in the Cayman Islands as revealed today in the Paradise Papers leak? Oh yes Arsenal the club with a pragmatic fiscal policy which fleeces their own fans and lines the pockets of their super-rich shareholders. Arsenal the Russian/American owned club which "always does things the right way" As their fans love to say: "You can't buy class"

That's funny, poor little cockneys can't say anything negative about us on the pitch so resort to childlike moaning about it all being so unfair that we have more money than them. Funny too how they only trot out this money shit when they lose to us, but no mention of spending £50m on Lacazette or £45m on Ozil or £38m on Xhaka ... it's only big bad City that spend money.

Fucking cockney bellends.

I can never understand why making money from oil is any different than making money from anything else.

Gets trotted out a lot his one.
Especially considering the West consumes most of the fucking stuff.

I wonder whether these ****s are utterly angst-ridden every time they pull up on a petrol station forecourt and consumed with rage for having to buy a Middle Eastern commodity? Thought not.

I can never understand why making money from oil is any different than making money from anything else.
It is different though. Without oil, the miracle of consumer capitalism and modern technology don't exist. Without oil, civilisation as we know it would evaporate within days. You'd think a right-wing paper in a city like London, which was significantly built on the stuff in modern times, would appreciate that.

Fairplay to the Brighton player of that debate show, has just said we will go unbeaten in the league and go on to dominate for a number of years,also said we are frightening to play against,the blonde woman reporter not happy the Brighton player and Charlie Adam bigging city up ..

It is different though. Without oil, the miracle of consumer capitalism and modern technology don't exist. Without oil, civilisation as we know it would evaporate within days. You'd think a right-wing paper in a city like London, which was significantly built on the stuff in modern times, would appreciate that.

He clearly didn't watch as many episodes of the Beverly HillBillies as i did!

Alyson “fucking” Rudd. She’s just a clueless bitter woman. She thinks there has been a better PL team but fails to mention who that is.

2 professional footballers putting her right at every opportunity. Well done to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.