Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Dicko69

Dicko69

I think she was inferring (completely wrongly) that if mane hadnt been sent off Liverpool we're likely to of scored 4 or 5 goals with the game finishing 4 or 5 all but our defence's confidence would of been shattered leading us to lose some games since that fixture. I'm fairly sure she posts on rawk, she must do with that level of delusion

2. chesterbells

chesterbells

Her attempts to bring things round to the match vs Liverpool and speculating what would have happened with 11 vs 11 were the most cringeworthy part, completely forgetting, for example, our performance vs Everton 10 vs 11, holding no blame at Klopp's door for the approach they took. She has no shame in that regard; will shoehorn them into most football chat i've seen her on, simultaneous to always finding a negative about us.

3. chesterbells

chesterbells

Yes, sexism I can see and agree being pulled, but as you say, comments on appearance are either ok for male jounos and female - or ok for neither

4. blue by birth

blue by birth

That's what I meant ...wasn't trying to be an arse...but maybe my wording wasn't great

5. Stortz

Stortz

Has she built her time machine yet?

6. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

Nope, Women are defined by their appearance in ways that men are not, you know this, I know this, everyone knows this.

7. chesterbells

chesterbells

I'll agree with you that a lot of people, men and women think like that to some extent. I won't agree it makes it right though, and I wont agree moderators on here should make the distinction. That I do know.

8. blue by birth

blue by birth

+1

9. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

Ditto.

10. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Media should always just report fact...Or a least state clearly it is their opinion and given the opportunity to quantity it.....then expect being asked to justify clearly how they came to that............unfortunately this reporter fell short on all counts . Disappointing.