Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game but flicked on BT at half time for all the night's scores and some muppet said that it's all one way traffic and United should have been five up. Looked at the stats and they had had only three shots on target so not sure how they could have scored five unless of course shots off target now count as goals that should have been scored. If that is the case we beat Feynoord by 8 - 4...

For future reference, hitting the post or crossbar is not a shot on target, oddly :)

You've forgotten the media wankfest over their 6 month unbeaten run last season when they shot up from 6th to, er, 6th.
Good point!
Oh how the bastards must be hurting at our current form. Tbh I prefer it like this rather than being the media darlings. Their collective pain and persistent denial is a joy to behold!

BBC: "Former Manchester City winger Robinho..."

Well he is? I never understand people kicking off about this. He didn’t play for anyone else in this country and it should be reported as that by a newspaper in this country.

Well he is? I never understand people kicking off about this. He didn’t play for anyone else in this country and it should be reported as that by a newspaper in this country.
Compare and contrast.
ce981f7e61761e718b0f8ce68c9503b4.jpg

He was playing for Milan when he committed the crime in Milan and he has been found guilty by a Milan court.

What part of any of that do we have?

Read my post.

I did. Why should it be reported in such a way?

Your ex wife goes on to murder someone is it ok for the press to constantly link you to the woman and her crime or do you say fuck off, what relevance does her past have with me?

To be fair, on twatter, 'Robinho' isn't "trending" in the UK but 'Former Manchester City' actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.