Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise, surprise!....It's Duncan Castles!

Manchester City are slick, but not pure...

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1207506/sports
You’ve got to admire the arse licker, in a peculiar type of way. Until PEG mentioned ‘tactical fouls’ nobody had ever mentioned it. Castles is now promoting it as something we do, comparing Silva to Busquets and citing Sterling for four of these fouls (apparently all the other PL managers agree with PEG). I’ve been looking for his article calling the rags out for their cynical taking out of Hazard last season. I’ve not found it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be out there!

You’ve got to admire the arse licker, in a peculiar type of way. Until PEG mentioned ‘tactical fouls’ nobody had ever mentioned it. Castles is now promoting it as something we do, comparing Silva to Busquets and citing Sterling for four of these fouls (apparently all the other PL managers agree with PEG). I’ve been looking for his article calling the rags out for their cynical taking out of Hazard last season. I’ve not found it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be out there!
Castles has been talking about tactical fouls during pretty much every City game for a month leading up to the derby, almost as if he'd been briefed to do so...

yhp, Sterling with 4 fouls and then Delph with 2, and nobody else in our team had more than 1, very tactical.

Meanwhile United had Herrera, Matic and Lingard with 3 each and Young and Valencia with 2 each. Sterling gave away 4 fouls and was fouled 3 times, as was Sane and Silva twice. Perhaps he could do a piece on why they gave away 3 times as many fouls in their own half than we did in ours? In fact, we only gave away 2 fouls in our own half all game, which is quite incredible.

Every team fouls tactically and has done for as long as I've been watching football. If a opposition player is breaking fast from there half every prem manager will tell there players to take him down. An easy Utd one to remember was when SWP was fouled about 7 8 times by different Utd players as soon as he got the ball. Think Ronaldo got sent off.

Load of hot air. Up there with doing it the right way, playing the Utd way and those special nights at the theatre of dreams.

My advice dont read or click on this sh*te only thing worth looking at is that lovely league table that's shows us top by 11 points and to top it off we are favourites for CL as well. What a time to be a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.