Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only this, i mean seriously fumble. Think on a bit here, your promoting a utd troll who is clinging to his already shaky platform. Knocking it ok but providing a link on a forum that gets many views per day doesn't go towards silencing him does it. You are essentially propping the person up by providing another platform for his childish views to be espoused from. Even utd fans can't be arsed with him!

You have a point there.

Still nothing anywhere about the nailed on pen on otta?

Not to mention the one on Jesus that the media insist was a dive - Twattenberg in the Times even claims it should be reviewed resulting in a 2 game ban! He was clearly tripped by Herrera, who is a dirty cheating ****.

This and Otta's and one on Sane and one on Bernado all been overlooked. The only issue with Jesus' one is that he does go down a little theatrically, but it is a foul, no doubt, and Hererra knew it too, you could see by his reaction he was very worried.

Not to mention the one on Jesus that the media insist was a dive - Twattenberg in the Times even claims it should be reviewed resulting in a 2 game ban! He was clearly tripped by Herrera, who is a dirty cheating ****.

I read Twattenbergs comments. I believe and please someone correct me if i am wrong, it is only reviewed if it results in a penalty or an opposition player being sent off. As neither happened it cannot/will not be reviewed. Now either I am wrong or as usual Clattenberg does not know the rules, if I am right why is the dick spouting off in a main stream newspaper.

I believe and please someone correct me if i am wrong, it is only reviewed if it results in a penalty or an opposition player being sent off.

Correct, he doesn't know the rules and neither do all the media outlets who have repeated his comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.